Learn German Easily
Created by Lucas Kern
One in German also: two, three, four, five
Learn how to say ‚one‘ in German, but also the numbers two and three in German up to the number five – Listen to the audios!
Numbers One to Five in German – Exercise A
How to learn with part A of the exercise
- Read and listen a few times.
- Repeat after the speaker.
- Make sure that you imitate the pronunciation of the speaker.
- After a few repetitions go on to part B (farther below).
Tip: Repetition is key to store it in your long-term memory!
|Was ist…?||What is…?|
One, two, three, four, five in German – Exercise B
How to learn with part B of the exercise
Question and Answer Part:
- Read and listen a few times to the questions and answers.
- Answer the questions in the pauses (you may look also at the answers).
- After a few times don’t look at the answers anymore.
- Make sure that you imitate the pronunciation of my voice.
- Repeat the lesson until you can answer the questions easily.
One to five in German – Questions and Answers
Was ist eins und eins? (1 + 1)
Eins und eins ist zwei.
Was ist eins plus zwei? (1 + 2)
Eins plus zwei ist drei.
Was ist vier minus drei? (4 – 3)
Vier minus drei ist eins.
Was ist fünf minus eins? (5 – 1)
Fünf minus eins ist vier.
Oder: Fünf minus eins ist gleich vier.
Und was ist drei plus zwei? (3 + 2)
Drei plus zwei ist gleich fünf.
Was ist 789621598 + 45968521255?
Ich mache nur Spaß!
Just kidding 😉
Always learn in small steps.
Don’t go on to the next lesson until you have done at least three repetitions. You should be able to answer correctly before the recorded speaker.
Don't stop now - repeat this part again!
Repeat this lesson until you can easily answer the questions.
German is not difficult
When someone tells you that German is difficult, boring or impossible to learn. Don’t believe him and give him my website address!
You all will learn a lot more than just saying one in German.
Success rate after 6-8 months
Years in the business
Share the knowledge …
… with your friends and classmates! 👍
Use the social media buttons!